Monday, March 30, 2009

TaiZhong Event

Anchii Blog Entry #27 originally posted Mar 30 Mon 2009 14:05
On the day of the event, I took the train to Taipei by myself
As soon as I got off Gaoxiong HSR, I encountered something that made me unspeakably mad

I was walking on the GHSR platform, my classmate just happened to call me, so I picked up on my mobile >>>
A guy walking behind me, suddenly grabbed my left shoulder with his right hand and shoved me aside
and rudely said "get out of my way" I was ready to explode!
I thought he was extremely impolite. So I loudly said, "why are you pushing?"
He dared to say, "good dogs don't block the way, you're a dog so I don't have to answer you"

........ I can only say ~
The society is sick, taking out your stress on defenseless girls!
I was so angry, I cried >~<

After getting made up in Taipei, we took a shuttle to TaiZhong~~
The 5 of us kept practicing along the way. At Taizhong's event location, we saw very many heavy motorbikes ~ What a site ^__*

We also met some talents backstage~ It made the fangirl in me so happy >////%lt;

We were less nervous this time, and more excited ~
We haven't seen the fans for so long... I felt I missed everyone when I saw them ~ Haha

The 5 of us sang and danced mightily, but the heavens didn't help and blew a big gust
All the hair stuck on my face, some even fell in my mouth, I almost choked!
Hair gel is really really bitter!
But this event completed successfully ~
Everyone worked hard*

No comments:

Post a Comment