Friday, March 27, 2009

After Gaoxiong Lantern Festival~

Reirei Blog Entry #24 originally posted Mar 27 Fri 2009 19:27
Hi~~~~ :)
This is Reirei
Reirei would like to tell everyone what happened after the Gaoxiong

This is me and Pappy Peipei
This is me and Shenshen
This is me and mommy Youko
After dinner, my pappy went back to Taipei with Shenshen and Guuchan
My mommy, Managers C / K, Anchii and I went back to our hotel

Back in the hotel, we washed up
Mommy, Managers C / K, and I went to XinJueJiang to shop
Anchii stayed home :)

We shopped a long long time and returned to our hotel
Anchii came too :)
But Anchii left a message downstairs
My mommy, Managers C/K, and I played cards

After playing a while~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mommy wanted to get up off the bed
But since Reirei's leg was under the covers
Mommy stepped on it without seeing

Mommy stepped on the leg that Reirei injured in Japan
But mommy wasn't unscathed
After mommy stepped on Reirei, she lost her balance and fell
Mommy and I both cried out in pain :(
Managers C/K quickly got some ice for us
And so, an unquiet night in Gaoxiong came to an end~~~~~~~~~~~
Heehee :)

The next day, Anchii, Youko, and I, accompanied by Managers C/K
went on a full day of radio gigs
Afterwards, we took the Gaoxiong Highspeed Rail (GHSR) to TaiZhong
As an reward
We toured FengJia night market :D

Heehee, it was so fun!
But there were so many people
We also took pictures
The next day, after recording a few radio gigs
We took GHSR back to Taipei

These few days were tiring
But it was fun, tired and real :)
Reirei was happy :P
And thanks to all the manager ^______________^

Oh yeah ~~
Reirei is getting ready for placement exams,
So I won't be able to respond to everyone's comments daily :(
Please excuse me :(
But if I get time
Reirei will definitely reply to everyone's comments :P

Come comment often

No comments:

Post a Comment