Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekend Holiday

Anchii Blog Entry #26 originally posted Mar 25 Wed 2009 18:41
It's another sunny weekend holiday, My family and I went to Gaoxiong's NeiMenXiang to watch 2009 Creative SongJiang Formation Competition!
People from my class participated, it made me more excited to watch
Every Team gave it their all for the championship, my school was no exception
Even though the sun outside was scorching. But I was really moved to see my classmates complete the 30 minute long performance with their willpower ^__^
In addition to watching the competition, we didn't miss the beautiful decorations at NeiMen's ShunXian Temple!
In the temple, there was a cable stayed bridge >> Isn't it awesome?
Hanging out with family and watching performances is lots of fun~
We were the very image of a happy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment