Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Makeover

Anchii Blog Entry #7 originally posted Dec 31 Wed 2008 13:07

The members' dreaded day is here
We're going to the office, where they will announce who will cut their hair

After some discussion, the answer was revealed

Whew~ I was relieved, it's just Shenshen and Peipei
I think if I had to cut my hair short, I might cry a while, but accept it willingly.

We went to a cafeteria like place below the office for lunch
After eating, we'll be going to a company selected salon to get a makeover!

I sat on the salon's chair for 4 hours. My waist and butt feel wasted
I experienced a hair dying (full head and highlights), two shampoos, three blow dries, one haircut, and we finally finished.

Afterward, I saw myself in the mirror. I was very satisfied with my new look.
The colors are pretty, what does everyone think?!


[tr note: hopefully I didn't screw up on the salon terminology c33.gif ]

No comments:

Post a Comment