Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Fifth Day

Reirei Blog Entry #7 originally posted Dec 31 Wed 2008 12:34

The fifth day!!! The fifth day!!!
I was not in a good mood today sad.gif
Because today is the fifth day

Which means that we'll get our hairstyles assigned after dance class
Once, I cut my hair when I was in a bad mood
Finally, it's grown long again
So, I'm so worried about cutting my hair short again

After the 2-3 hour long dance class, we changed
manager R took us around to greet every department in the office

After our greetings
we went to the chairman's office to get our hairstyle
Because I was nervous, so my legs were shaking and shaking

When it was my turn, the stylist told me to pull my hair up
And my legs lost control, it made me feel so embarrassed sad.gif

But the stylist said my meimei hair suited my (meimei is pun for little girl)
Then said he'll curl my hair more
When I heard the four words "don't need it shorter," I was so happy
And my leg slowly calmed down
After our looks have been confirmed, we went to the office's restaurant to eat
This was the mentaiko noodle I heard smile.gif
After eating, Anchii and I went ahead to the salon to do our hair

Because my was already permed
So, the stylist had to straighten my her and curl it

I don't know if my hair was too stubborn or the solution was not strong enough
It took four times to straighten, and curled my hair on fifth perm.
I was the first to start, but I was the last to finish sad.gif

After doing our hair, we went to dinner
Today's dinner is also hot pot
But I didn't photo that, I just photo'ed the appetizer
This is the appetizer, everyone was happy because we got new hair
and had no appetite biggrin.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment